Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm a little late, but VMA hair! *Faves & Fails*

So the Video Music Awards 2011 was a great event for artist to show off the personal styles whether classy or quirky. Here are a few of my FAVES, my utter FAILS, & straight up NUTTY (the few I couldn't even categorize).


Let's start off with the FAILS shall we --




Kreayshawn-

I'm actually a huge fan of her pop, wannabe gangster rap songs, "Bumpin" & "Gucci Gucci", but this hairstyle is GROSS [for lack of better terminology]. She has potential to be a cute girl, but whoever told her to pair blonde 1950's bangs with Bonquisha's westside snatchback ponytail was setting the poor girl up for FAILURE, smh. 


Brittany Spears-

 Don't get me wrong I am happy to see Brittany with hair on her head, but this hairstyle bores me. She looks washed up! I needed her to rock a hot more alive hairstyle to match her hot hits she has out right now. BORED =FAILURE. Sorry Britt,but  I might have actually preferred you bald this go round.

Lil' Mama-

To be honest, I'm naturally not a fan of anything Lil' Mama oriented. So I will give a fair forewarning that this opinion is overly BIASED. However, my guess is the only reason she's still relevant is because she's on a judge panel on some show that I do not watch. Anyhow, back to the hair, this hair style is is to close to her skin tone and makes her look like a conehead, which it is very possible that she is one.. 

NOW on to my FAVES..

Katy Perry-


Katy Perry is an absolute doll. Not everyone can pull off pink but I think she does it pretty well. The body waves put a classic touch to this color. This combination actually makes this look my FAVORITE overall.

Snookie-
Now, I'm not the biggest Snookie fan due to the fact that everything that tends to be related to her is absolutely trashy, however, I like this hairstyle on her a lot. It still has her slutty flair to it while not overwhelming her and still showing off her natural beauty. This hairstyle is ca-yute.

Adele-

Adele's single "Rolling In The Deep" is literally one of the hottest singles in the world right now and this hairstyle isn't far behind. This bouffant style is haute right now and the color, curls, and body fits her absolutely perfectly.

Now time for the straight up quirky and unexplainable, smh.

Nicki Minaj-
 Lady Gaga-

So I guess these two ladies, would not have been doing there jobs if they came to the VMA's in anything that any near normal person would understand. I am at a loss for words....

Anyways, check out my website lxshair.com & check back for updates.

Lexi of LXS

No comments:

Post a Comment